Are you put off travelling by EXPENSIVE FLIGHTS? Do you dream of travelling from one side of the world to the other but can’t because of how much it costs to get there and back? Well, if so then for today’s post – Is Jacks Flight Club The Real Deal For Cheap International Travel? Let’s dive in to find out more…
So, for residents of the UK and Europe, this might just be the best news ever. Affordable travel to some of the most exciting cities in the world. LIKE Just Imagine travelling from London to New York, Edinburgh to Tokyo, Liverpool to Rio D’Janero, or Manchester to Sydney… and back home for under £500.
It might sound too good to be true but this is what apparently is on offer as a member of Jack’s Flight Club. xxx
As a member, I am definitely excited about where this membership might take me in the next couple of years. I’ve already booked to go to Cape Verde and back for £156 and on my quest to start living the laptop lifestyle, I am very excited.
Hence why I have decided to share this today ✈
Jacks Flight Club Review (2023): Is This The Real Deal For Cheap Intl. Travel?
FTC Disclosure: Please note that this post contains my affiliate links. If you happen to use one of these links to make a purchase this will likely mean I earn a commission. This will not mean that you pay any extra but rather on my part, this will be a small reward for using my referral link. If you have any questions regarding this or anything else please feel free to contact me at email@example.com
What Is Jack’s Flight Club
Jack’s Flight Club is a subscription-based service that alerts members to discounted and mistake fares on flights. The company searches for and finds deals on flights from various airlines, and sends the deals to its members via email.
The goal of the service is to help members save money on travel.
Examples of Past Deals with Jack’s Flight Club
Who Is The Owner of Jack’s Flight Club
Jack’s Flight Club was founded by Jack Sheldon, a UK-based American entrepreneur. Jack Sheldon started Jack’s Flight Club in 2015, as a way to help people find and book discounted flights. The company has grown significantly since its inception, and now has a large number of subscribers who rely on it for finding cheap flights.
JFC Free Vs. Premium Subscription
Free membership with Jack’s Flight Club allows you to receive a limited number of flight deals per week, delivered to your email. The deals included in the free membership are usually available to a wider audience and may not be as good as the deals offered to premium members.
Premium membership with Jack’s Flight Club gives you access to a greater number of flight deals, as well as access to exclusive deals that are not available to free members.
Also, premium members of JFC receive deals earlier than free members, allowing them to book before the deals are released to the general public.
Additionally, premium members have access to dedicated customer support.
In summary, the main difference between free and premium membership is the number and quality of flight deals offered, and the timing of when they are sent to members.
Premium memberships offer more deals, better deals, and early access to deals, as well as dedicated customer support.
Price wise Jack’s Flight Club depending on how much you are willing to travel easily pays for itself and even one trip to some countries will justify the whole year’s membership fee.
Try Jack’s Flight Club Premium for free here
Jacks Flight Club Pros and Cons
Pros of using Jack’s Flight Club:
- Finds Discounted and Mistaken Fares: Jack’s Flight Club searches for and finds discounted and mistaken fares on flights, which can save members a significant amount of money on travel.
- Exclusive Deals: Premium members have access to exclusive deals that are not available to free members.
- Early Access to Deals: Premium members receive deals earlier than free members, allowing them to book before the deals are released to the general public.
- Dedicated Customer Support: Premium members have access to dedicated customer support, which can be helpful if you have any questions or issues.
- Convenience: The service sends the deals to members via email, so you don’t have to spend time searching for deals yourself.
Cons of Using Jack’s Flight Club:
- Not All Deals Are Good: While Jack’s Flight Club does find many discounted and mistake fares, not all of the deals they find will be good for everyone.
- Limited Number of Deals for Free Members: Free members receive a limited number of flight deals per week, and the deals included in the free membership is usually available to a wider audience and may not be as good as the deals offered to premium members.
- Not All Destinations Are Covered: Jack’s Flight Club focuses mainly on flights from the UK, Europe and the US.
- Cost: The premium membership is not free, although the cost is relatively low compared to the potential savings on flights. For UK customers this is £39.00 a year which is roughly $50 USD
- No Guarantees: Jack’s Flight Club does not guarantee that you will find a deal that suits you, it’s just providing a service to find deals for you, you still have to decide if the deal works for you or not.
Who Is Jack’s Flight Club For
Jack’s Flight Club is for people who want to save money on travel by finding discounted and mistake fares on flights. The service is particularly useful for those who are flexible with their travel plans and can book a trip at short notice, as many of the deals found by Jack’s Flight Club are for flights in the near future.
It’s also useful for people who are looking to travel on a budget, or for those who want to travel more often but don’t want to spend a lot of money on flights. Additionally, it’s also great for people who are looking to travel to different destinations and are open to exploring new places.
It’s mainly for people who are looking to fly out of the UK, Europe, and the US, as the deals are mainly focused on these regions. Overall, Jack’s Flight Club is for anyone who wants to save money on airfare and is willing to be flexible with their travel plans.
Is Jack’s Flight Club Legit?
Jack’s Flight Club is a legitimate company. It is a subscription-based service that alerts members to discounted and mistake fares on flights from various airlines and sends the deals to its members via email.
The company has been in business since 2015 and has a large number of subscribers who rely on it for finding cheap flights.
However, as with any service, it’s important to do your own research and read reviews from other users before subscribing. It’s also important to keep in mind that not all deals will be good for everyone, and not all destinations are covered by the service.
Additionally, Jack’s Flight Club does not guarantee that you will find a deal that suits you, it’s just providing a service to find deals for you, you still have to decide if the deal works for you or not.
In summary, Jack’s Flight Club is a legitimate company that can help you save money on airfare by finding discounted and mistake fares on flights. However, it’s important to do your own research and read reviews before subscribing, and keep in mind that not all deals will be good for everyone and not all destinations are covered by this service.
My Experience As a Member of Jacks Flight Club
I’ve actually only used Jack’s Flight Club for a few months now and only as a free member. However, since this time a few deals have come up that I felt were really good. Cape Verde from Brussels Belgium return I booked for this October £156.
Long wait but I think this is an unbelievable deal as long as I can get to Belgium cheap enough.
Also, this weekend I see there were a number of deals from Sweden and Denmark to the USA/Canada for £200-250 return.
I’ve not actually booked any more flights just yet with JFC but just having the app makes it so easy. It’s actually really cool having these deals just pop up when I least expect it. I think the ones I’d really like to see are London to Rio Djanero or Sao Paulo, London to Lima and London to Acalpalco ~ will patiently wait for these deals to come and only a matter of time I think.
How Much Does Jacks Flight Club Cost?
For UK customers besides the free plan Premium is £39.00 for the year, £15 for 3 months and £25 for 6 months.
USA members of Jacks Flight Club can pay either $49.00 a year, $19.00 for 3 months or $29.00 for 6 months.
EU members of JFC can get Premium for 39 Euros a year, 15 Euros for 3 months or 25 Euros for 6 Months
Jack’s Flight Club’s main competitors are other companies that offer subscription-based flight deal alerts services such as:
- Scott’s Cheap Flights: A similar service that sends subscribers discounted flight deals via email.
- SecretFlying: A website that posts deals on flights, hotels, and vacation packages.
- Airfarewatchdog: Offers alerts on cheap flights and mistake fares, as well as a fare calendar to help users find the best prices for their trip.
- Dollar Flight Club: Similar service to JFC that sends subscribers discounted flight deals via email.
- The Flight Deal: This website posts deals on flights, hotels, and vacation packages.
- Fareboom: Offers alerts on cheap flights and mistake fares, as well as a fare calendar to help users find the best prices for their trip.
- Fly4free: A website that offers alerts on cheap flights and mistake fares, as well as a fare calendar to help users find the best prices for their trip.
These are just some examples and there are other services out there that offer similar services. It’s important to research and compares different options to find the one that best meets your needs and preferences.
How Do I Afford To Travel?
I actually get asked this question quite regularly. Whenever I am down the pub and I bump into someone I haven’t seen for a while I seem to be always asked the same set of questions.
- How was your holiday (5 times I went away last year – Prague, Milan, Malta, Budapest, Bosnia, Croatia, Scotland, Malaga and Gibraltar – 9 different countries and this year should be at least 8 too!)
- Where am I off to next? People always without fail ask me this as they know what I’m like lol
- And after that How Do I Afford to Travel?
So I usually say I just find the cheapest deals I can for flights and accommodation which is 100% true but actually, there is a bit more to this than meets the eye.
For starters, I sell everything and anything I can get my hands on which I’m permitted to sell on eBay. This makes me on average about £50 a day but also there is Appen and Attapoll and then also whatever I make from blogging and affiliate marketing. Mostly the latter I’d say is a big motivation for my travelling to realise the dream of living the laptop lifestyle.
I make many suggestions on this website about how this can be achieved and actually, anyone that is interested can make a number of recommendations. Firstly sign up for my email series and secondly also check out my no. #1 recommended training course here<<< This I believe if you are committed enough is just what you need to make this a reality xx
I will leave the rest up to you and if you would like to join Jack’s Flight Club for free check out the link below xx