What Is Voluum DSP for Affiliate Marketing? Have you heard of this? I remember back in 2019 I first come across this product myself. I’d actually been interested in affiliate marketing for a while before I actually decided to give it a try. I’m not sure what took me so long but anyway in these early days I remember one of the John Crestani Youtube videos I watched.
It was something like ‘hey watch me make a load of money LIVE‘. Some hyped-up video that I really couldn’t figure out at all.
Actually, I think it was this one;
Now, I didn’t really take much away from this but I remember in this video John used the Voluum DSP tool. This was the first time I actually googled it to see what it was all about. I think the thing that made me decide not to pursue it further at the time was my finances. My thinking was I didn’t understand it well enough to invest in both the ads and the membership.
So, I forgot all about this and the name didn’t pop back up until I started doing affiliate marketing again. I can’t quite remember exactly what it was but I know, I did join their affiliate (referral) program. It is not the most generous online but I guess this and the fact I found the software quite interesting in general is the reason I decided to write this.
FTC Disclosure: Please note that this article contains my referral/affiliate links. If you happen to make a purchase through any of my links I may receive a commission. The price you pay will not be affected.
What Is Voluum DSP – Review 2021
Product Name: Voluum DSP
Creator: Rob Gryn
Founded In: 2015
Based In: Krakow, Poland
Comments: Voluum is an All-In-One Ad Tracking and Performance Management Tool that Uses Digital Signal Processing AI.
Pros: Can Potentially Save You Thousands $$ in Mistakes
Cons: You Need at Least a Few Hundred $$ to Get Started.
Rating: 4 out of 5 stars
Do I Recommend?: It depends on how experienced you are with Paid Ads and how much you have to invest.
*BTW (By the Way) In case you’re wondering DSP is short for Digitial Signal Processing.
How Does Voluum Work?
Voluum lets you link together and track both your affiliate offers alongside your paid traffic sources. It is a ‘simple to understand’ tool that allows you to set up straightforward ‘paid’ traffic campaigns by Digital Signal Processing.
You then add funds to your account and you allocate by using certain metrics including;
- Email ads
- Native ads
- Display banners
- Push ads
- Social ads
- Search ads
- Video ads
Also, you get the opportunity to direct your ad spend by campaign automatization. As well as the many manual features this will automatically help with choosing your audience and what to do next.
Digital Signal Processing Explained
This is a process of developing certain algorithms that can allow certain actions to be taken all at once. For instance, with Voluum once you add your basic data into the main console it will create ads based on your data.
Through its Artificial Intelligence, it will then work to allocate funds to your best-performing Ads and filter out spam.
Although, I would recommend for this to happen that you run multiple offers. As well be sure to actually monitor your ads in real-time and make any optimizations that you feel might be necessary.
How To Use Voluum DSP
- Sign Up to Vendor: Clickbank, Mobidea (Beginner Friendly), [See My Full List Here]
- Join Ads Network: Propeller Ads (Beginner Friendly), Google Ads, Facebook Ads
- Optional: Create Landing Page
- Inside Voluum DSP: Add your Affiliate Offer and Affiliate Network
- Add your Traffic Network
- Optional: Add Your Landing Page To Voluum
- Adjust Your Campaign Funnel
This I think is partially enough information to get certain things set up. It still is maybe a bit complicated. Setting up should be easy enough but you don’t want to end up blowing your whole budget on mistakes. Be careful with this and before you get started check out Voluum Academy.
Benefits and Features
Keep Track Of Your Ad Campaigns
- Observe your 3rd Paty Affiliate Offers and Build Marketing Funnels
- Gather Organic Data
- Track costs, including CPA, CPC, and CPM.
Carefully Examine Data
- 30+ different information focus points on each visit.
- Collect information and get point by point reports to easily review applicable data.
- Observe Realtime Campaign Data
Ad Performance Optimization
- Run A/B tests to help determine which ads work and which don’t
- Ai- Optimization Features automatically redistribute traffic to best performing offers
- Receive custom notifications and alerts when your ads are underperforming.
Scale Your Member Advertising
- Prevent unwanted traffic from bots and suspicious clicks
- Find out about New Affiliate Offers
- Network with other Voluum users
Voluum Advanced Tracking Tool
Other than the features and benefits above there are a few more below definitely worthy of mentioning;
- Optimize Campaigns Automatically: Auto A/B split test campaigns with the goal that you can realize which offers and pages convert better.
- Easily Migrate Data: Automatically migrate data for campaigns from other tools such as AdsBridge, BeMob, or Thrive Products. In case you’re presently utilizing another tracker, you can reach out to client support for extra help.
- Collaborate with Others: If you work as part of a team Voluum allows you to add users, assign work areas, and allows the tools to delegate varying degrees of access. You can likewise prepare reports to share with external users.
- Ad Spend Capping: In the event that one of your offers hits its cutoff for the day with regards to conversions, Voluum will auto-divert traffic to an alternate offer.
- Historical Data: Recorded information is available for a set time frame dependent on your plan, yet Voluum stores information regardless – in the event that you need to get data from farther back than your plan permits, you can update.
- Track Events: Track activities that are followed, similar to clicks, changes, sign-ups or visits. At whatever point a client goes through the Voluum framework to make any kind of move with your campaign, it’s viewed as an event.
- Security Features: Distinguish dubious clicks and visits so you can shield campaigns from bots
- Pop-up Notification Alerts: Received notices for Performance alerts. By Mobile and Desktop.
- SSL Certification: This safety feature implies that guests will realize your site pages are protected.
How Much Does It Cost$?
A lot of money unfortunately but they do say you pay more for quality. The prices start at either $89 a month for their Ad Tracking package. You can make a savings of $20 each month by paying for the whole year. Although this is for the basic package that doesn’t include certain features such as;
- Traffic Distribution AI
- Rule-Based Paths
- Anti-Fraud Kit
If you wanted to get the most out of Voluum DSP you ideally would want to go with their Profit Package which is billed at $149 a month or $119 a month billed annually.
Also, if you had a few (more than 2) friends, associates or colleagues that were interested in using Voluum as a team. You can instead opt for the Grow package for $449 a month, or $349 a Month Billed Annually. This is the best value for multiple users and also includes the Anti-Fraud Kit.
Plus, if needs be you can negotiate with Voluum further by contacting them privately. For multiple year discounts and xx additional users etc.
Find out more HERE: Voluum DSP Pricing Guide<<<
Is The Voluum DSP Platform Legit
Yes, 100% in 2021 Voluum has a userbase of around 4K customers. Voluum made the Financial Times Top 1000 European Fastest-Growing Companies list for 3 years in a row: 2017, 2018 and 2019. As a business, it is a subsidiary of CentralNic Group PLC and is a partner of Codewise.
There is no reason to suggest that Voluum is not legit but 100% one big issue is they have a no refund policy.
Voluum Pros and Cons ✅❎
What are the Pros… ✅
- Manage your Ads and Offers Together
- Easily set up and Activate Ads
- Track and Optimize Ads in One Place
- Includes Automatic A/B Split Testing
- Tweek Your Campaigns For Maximum Profit
- Get Extra Help from Voluum Support and Voluum Academy
The Cons… ❎
- Discover Plan Does not seem to be worth the money.
- The Cheapest Plan That Is Worth Using is $149 per Month
- Anti Fraud Kit is only available with the Grow Plan @ $449 p/ month
- No Refunds
Voluum Customer Reviews
So far, I have only managed to find just 21 Reviews. 18 Positive 5 Stars and 3 Negative 1 Stars.
13 on Google Reviews and 8 on TrustPilot. Below I will share some screenshots.
Not all happy customers but most of them. It seems all the customers that have got Voluum to work to its potential are very happy with them. I noticed one customer say they have used Voluum for 6 Years (the year it was launched) and has been very happy with them ever since. I can’t say much for their unhappy customers. Maybe some people have not had such great experiences with Voluum (I don’t know).
Just a fair warning if you go with one of the annual plans and you don’t plan to renew make sure you reach out to Voluum at the soonest convenience.
My Final Verdict – Is It Worth It?
I was actually thinking of a scenario where someone could try this out for one month for $150 and if they have done so already use the free ad budget from Google and Bing to give this a go. I would guess that if you had done this with the right offers you could quite easily make your initial investment back. I think as well if you did your research you might find there are others as well; Yahoo, LinkedIn, Twitter, Snapchat, Apple Search and I’m sure there are others.
Just make sure you do your research first so you can identify quality products [Read My Guide Here]. Also, see which of the above Free Advertising Options is available to you and also make sure you have some money. I say this as some of these offers require you to spend xxx first.
I would say preparation is everything just so you can get the most out of your first month. From here you should hopefully have made enough to reinvest in another month with Voluum and for buying some more ads. I can’t say this will definitely work but there is definitely an element of Scaleability here.
Many affiliate marketers don’t even bother with blogging. They go this route instead and it 100% can be profitable but it is by far a sure thing and you might have to burn through a lot of money to find what works.
For this reason, I do recommend but not so much for beginners unless they have at least $500-$1000 to get started with.
This is definitely, more for those that can find good affiliate offers. For anyone that knows how Paid Ads work even better.
ClickMagick, ClickMeter, Bitly
All are much more affordable. Bitly is free of course. I’ve never used ClickMeter but ClickMagick I know is good for tracking but obviously, none are as advanced as Voluum so if you have the money it is worth it. Or if you don’t Give ClickMagick a try here.
YOUR FEEDBACK – What Do you Think?
Have you tried Voluum DSP? What did you think? Was it worth the money? Would you recommend something else?
Let us know your thoughts in the comments section below. Along with any questions or anything else related to this topic.
If you know anyone as well that might benefit from reading this please share a link to this post. The more people that get to read this post the better so I am always very grateful for shares etc.
I hope this has found you well and I look forward to seeing you all again soon.
Best Wishes To YOUR Success
from your Friend
Alex B. Chivers
PS: If you are looking for another way to get started with affiliate marketing that is a bit more affordable CHECK OUT My Free Email Course with My Free EBook, Starter Website, Affiliate Marketing Beginner Course and Free Coaching!
Do You Want To Start a Website and Learn Affiliate Marketing?
Free E-book, Starter Website, Beginners Course and 1-On-1 Coaching!
Join my email list today and it is all yours
About The Author:
Born and Raised in England, UK. Alex C is a keen entrepreneur and blogger looking to put his very own stamp on the world of affiliate marketing and blogging. To help achieve his personal goal of creating passive income and being able to travel around the world and work anywhere he goes…. Read More…
Alex B Chivers / ibusinesstoday.com
Buying Websites With Flippa…
Flippa is a great website that you can use to buy and sell online businesses. In this post, I discuss how by using this website you can purchase other peoples websites that they don’t want, and repurpose their old content as your own to make your website bigger.
7 mind hacks wesley virgin 12 minute affiliate About Me affiliate marketing affilorama begginers guide to affiliate marketing blogger clickbank creating your first website Dogecoin Domains Facebook getresponse GoDaddy herculist how to build an email list How to create your first website how to increase a website's traffic how to increase traffic in your website how to increase traffic on website how to learn affiliate marketing Increase Website Traffic and Sales Instagram Internet Marketing jaaxy Lead Generation Learn Affiliate Marketing Make Money Online MMO online business Pintrest Pirate Chain SEO SMM Social Media Marketing Solo Ads tailwind thrive themes TikTok video marketing wealthy affiliate Web Development web traffic WordPress Work from Home